Every year, 600 Jewish undergraduates arrive at Ga Tech– a critical time when they make decisions that impact the rest of their lives. Hillel is actively reaching out to these students to engage them in the Jewish community, providing them with meaningful Jewish experiences, and encouraging them to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life. Your generous tax-deductible donation will enable us to enrich the lives of these students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world.
Imagine being a college student now, with all of the uncertainty in our world.
Hillel has always been a place for Jewish students to connect. And now, Hillel's connection is even more important. Students are looking to find support, guidance, and a place to belong - an extension of their family. We continue to see an increase in attendance at all of our activities including Shabbat services, community service projects, and social programs.
Consider making a contribution today. You can make it possible for Hillel at Emory to engage, support, and inspire every Jewish student on campus. All donations of any dollar amount make an impact.
YOU Can Make an Impact
- Make a contribution to Hillel at GA Tech's annual campaign. CLICK HERE >
- Consider extending your gift over the course of a year or six months. As you plan your tzedakah, if you are unable to give as generously as you would like, perhaps a recurring gift is a better option. CLICK HERE and change the "Recurring Frequency" to monthly, quarterly or yearly.
- Include Hillel at GA Tech in your company's matching gift program. Many companies will match your contribution, which means you can double - and sometimes triple - your impact.
- Secure Top Flight Speakers. Do you know someone famous or interesting? A call from you asking them to speak or perform at GA Tech is a great way to help us provide compelling programs that will attract a large number of students.
- Provide Your Expertise. You may be a successful businessperson, professional, scientist or artist. We'd love to try to find a time for you to join us for an evening or a Shabbat to share your experiences and expertise with our students or staff.
Please contact us directly to discuss other ways you and your family would like to make an impact on Jewish life at GA Tech. We look forward to speaking with you soon.